Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Change will be coming

Squat 3x5
press 3x5
dead 1x5

Ok getting past a month here on this strength cycle now and the weights are getting challenging. My weight has not gone up because I didn't it too but something I have had to keep in mind was that my weights would eventually slow down faster than those of someone eating more and putting on some quality weight. This is fine and gives me the chance to implement some strategies to keep progress going. SO what I have planned and if anyone elses weights are stalling then read on. Friday I will drop my squat weights 10% and work up from there gradually adding weight. Also squats will be done on monday and friday for 3x5 adding weight but wednesday I will do front squats for 3x3. Splitting the squats should allow me to coach along some more gains before I hit another stall. Right now this is only for squats as my other lifts are moving along fine. Keep in mind as well we didn't start this cycle as raw beginners so we will be able to cycle off sooner. More than likely we will total out around week 6.

No comments: