Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday


Keep a training journal. In order to track progress accurately, weights, reps and sets will need to be recorded along with the date the training was performed. Most people have a hard time remembering all their weights and in lots of cases end up repeating the same workouts over and over again. As we know once the body has adapted to a stimulus, a new stimulus needs to be introduced before gains in fitness occur. A properly updated journal can also give insights as to where a athlete started and how far they have come. I like to look through my old workouts to see what I did and how well it may or may not of worked. I have a journal that goes back to 2005 and there is some very valuable information for me to dig through. It's a cheap but effective tool.

Training:
Squat 5x3
Press 5x3
Chin-ups 3 x max reps


I met her at my job in the Military, gave her a tour and later found out who she is.

No comments: