Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday

This is my 450th post of this blog, this equates to almost 450 workouts, I'm sure I had some random posts in the beginning a couple of years ago. What I have come to learn about health and fitness is that deep down it's about much more. I firmly believe that to live life fully, growth mentally, spiritually, and physically must be ongoing. What is the preferred method for this? In my humble opinion the vehicle to drive this is fitness. Goals are easily set within the context of fitness but will certainly be very challenging. When we meet and over come challenges and achieve goals, we grow, inside and out. There is no end to how far we can take ourselves. Smashing goals and overcoming set backs will certainly make life easier and more fulfilling. Thank you for following the blog, I hope you get as much out of it as I have.

Training:
Squat 5x3
Bench 5x3

No comments: