Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tuesday

Physical training is meant to be hard, it is meant to stress the body and mind to cause an adaption to occur to grow stronger and fitter. If a training routine is normally easy and care free then it will not be effective.

Training:
Press 3x5
Body rows 50 reps
Rest 5 minutes
Dumbbell front squat
Dumbbell swings
Dumbbell clean and press
Dumbbell squat jump
1 minute rest
Reps are 7,8,9,10
Everything for 7 reps, rest everything for 8 reps rest until done
This is also done with 2 dumbbells with the exception of the jumps, just use 1 here



Favre's corner:
This will be my little corner of this blog of what I do in my own words.

I'm still riding the deload train all the way to next week. Today I did some pressing on a bench, some people who want to sound old school call it the supine press, I don't lay on a supine I lay on a bench. After working the barrel I starting on the horse shoes and then the barn doors on my back. I finished up by pounding the pavement, the Air Force wants me good at pounding pavement so I train it hard.

No comments: