Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday

The strength numbers keep increasing as the temperature is falling, not to worry we always do work in my gym. No matter the weather.

Training:
Press 3x5
Rows 75 reps
Rest 5 minutes
Tabata jump rope
20 seconds of work then 10 seconds of rest
10 rounds


I like it

Favre's corner:
Power cleans started the afternoon off to warm up and continue down the road of yokitude. I'm growing my traps and upper back so big then when I jump up and down the muscle bounces like a pair of double D's. This also provides a nice big surface to rest a barbell for the heavy, high rep squats that are mandatory when the weather gets cold. 3 sets of goodmornings sealed the deal for trying to sit down for the next couple of days pain free. Then pounding the pavement, knit hat and old sweatshirt Rocky style.



No comments: