Friday, December 19, 2008

Belief

My athletes know that I believe in them and that I believe in what they can do and how they can perform while training. I believe in what they tell me what they want to do in life and that they can accomplish whatever goal they set for themselves. However no matter how much I believe, if they don't have the same belief in themselves it may be too short of a journey. Build that belief in yourself, look at where you started and see how far you have come during training. Remember how awkward those first squats were and how impossible any sort of pull-up felt. Now correct squats are second nature and pull-ups are used as warm ups! You can do it, I know it and now start believing it.

Kristy:
100 rope turns
10 burpees
15 push-ups
20 squats
10 rounds for time

No comments: