Saturday, December 20, 2008

Diana




It is with a very heavy heart that we say good bye to an strong athlete and an even better friend and person. Diana's first training session was August 4th 2008 where she performed her first training session of 1 pull-up, 2 push-ups, and 3 squats, for max rounds in 20 minutes. She did 45 rounds and I was impressed! Hardly missing a training session she continued to work hard and motivated and inspired the other athletes around her, including myself. D has an inner strength that few possess and always strives to perform better and better. Her smile and energy always provided a bright spot in my day. Her drive, passion and strength will carry her to success and I feel blessed to have had her in my gym and life, even for just a short amount of time. You will be greatly missed Deelicious!

Big D 2.0:
Tire flip x 3
push-up x 6
Swings x 9
Max rounds in 3 minutes
Rest 1 minute
Repeat for 5 "rounds"

No comments: